Tae Kwon Do, Jujitsu and Arnis for Children!
Often parents ask “what is the best age to start my son or daughter in martial arts classes?” The answer, of course, is now! Why wait to give your child that extra edge in confidence and self-esteem? Do it before they reach those difficult teenage years.
U.S. Tae Kwon Do Academy’s children’s program channels a child’s natural enthusiasm for the martial arts and helps develop self-esteem, confidence and self-discipline that parents know will benefit their children. Our certified master instructors are skilled in motivating children to achieve their full potential in martial arts as well as at home and at school. Every U.S.T.A martial arts student receives an “I Can Do It” checklist which ensures that the discipline they acquire in our classes is reinforced at home and school. Combine this with our Safeguard Street Proofing instruction and your child will gleam with confidence!
Our special teaching method:
- We use positive discipline to correct behavior through encouragement and we help children develop to their full potential.
- We do not condition them to respond predictably through rote technique. We provide the conditions for them to evolve and create dynamic means by which they achieve success.
- We do not use a win or lose standard. We use incremental and progressively increasing challenges in complexity, intensity, and unpredictability to provide the child with positive feedback and “error less learning.”
- We are there to reinforce an environment conducive to the stability and maintenance of independence, freedom, and creativity.
- In our U.S. Tae Kwon Do Academy, all children are winners.
Download Class Schedule in PDF format: Class Schedule